100g Bennetto Original Dark chocolate
Dried nuts and/or dried fruit (we just used hazelnuts)
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler
- Cool right down while stirring every few minutes. Can cool in the fridge and give it a good stir and temperature check every 5 minutes. To check temperature, hold your hand on the bottom of the bowl for 5 seconds. It is ready when it is at skin temperature, so it should neither be warm nor cold.
- Pour chocolate onto a lined tray with baking paper. Quickly add a handful of nuts/fruit and make sure they are pressed in firmly
- Immediately place in fridge to cool for 30 mins maximum as it will get humidity from the fridge. No longer
- Break into slabs. Great as a handmade gift!!